Monday, January 27, 2014

Polar Panoramas


These are two of my finished polar panoramas. To make them I first took 10-20 pictures of  a place I liked while moving the camera left to right. The camera was always in a vertical orientation. Then I edited them until I liked them in Adobe Camera Raw before stitching them together to make a panorama in Adobe Photoshop. Just like the spherical panorama I made the panorama into a square 5000x5000 pixels. Then I flipped the image 180 degrees. After that I added the polar coordinates filter to war the photo into a sphere. Then I used the smudge and stamp tools to hide the seam.

1 comment:

  1. I really like these Polar Panorama's. I especially like the one to the left because you can see the reflection of the sun on the water! Great job!

    ReplyDelete