Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All About Me

Hello people. I'm Sheila and here's something about me :)


Before I moved to Kauai, Hawaii I lived in Bern, Switzerland. A couple months after my youngest brother Nick was born we moved here. I went to King Kaumualii Elementary School from kindergarten to 5th grade. Now I go to Kapaa Middle School, this is my last year here.

Some of my hobbies include soccer, drawing and reading. I play soccer for a team called Pohaku. I like drawing people and animals, and abstract stuff. I spend a lot of my time sleeping or eating or just being a lazy little person. I really like hiking and running though.

I always wanted to go to Italy again, because it's cool and I only went there for a couple days last time. Also I want to go to the Philippines, because I have family there, but I only ever met one of them.  Oh, and I'm the girl with the braid on the left. My friends (starting from the left) are Claudia, Audrey and Kaylene :)

7 comments:

  1. We basically have the same All About Me. "Lazy little person", literally me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your personal thingy. Nice picture you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of the fonts you used on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pictures and all of the fonts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long have you been playing soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the font that you use in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I guess I've been playing for a few years now :)

    ReplyDelete